Quality Learning and Teaching

Just another Edublogs.org weblog

About

Hi, welcome to my Blog. I have just retired as a teacher in Victoria, Australia. My most recent School was Westall Secondary College where and I worked as Leader of Student Learning and Director of Learning (Junior SubSchool). These roles also involved curriculum, teaching and learning, wellbeing, pathways and elearning. Before I commenced work at Westall I worked as a School Adviser for the Catholic Education Office, working mainly with primary schools.

Some years ago I realised the importance and potential of computers in the classroom so undertook a Graduate Diploma in Computer Education. Since then, I have gained a great deal of satisfaction in seeing the impact of integrating technology into the classroom.

This blog was originally created as part of my self-learning. I have been fascinated with the connections between sport and education so this was my first focus and I will continue to explore this. The main focus, however, is on sharing new tools and ideas for teachers to use in their classroom that will promote visible and engaging learning. I hope that individuals who visit my blog will feel welcome to comment on my exploration of the links between sport and education and that they will find the resources and links helpful.

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Skip to toolbar